Where's the Puppy????

Started by Wilma, September 19, 2008, 08:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilma

Someone on this forum reported that she had acquired a pug puppy and someone else said that she would go by and take a picture of it and post the picture.

WHERE'S THE PUPPY?????     I want to see the picture.

flo

her pic hasn't been taken yet and where's she at? She's right here between my feet asleep. ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

I just got my camera back form Derek yesterday..and had to go to ElDorado for the rest of the day..
Dont' give up on me yet..
I have massages to do until 1:30 and then I will be down to take pictures..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

She is a doll! Thanks for sharing, All the best for Mama and puppy-baby!
Edie

Wilma

That has to be the most adorable pug face in the world.  Thank you.

flo

thanks for the sweet comments.  A bit about her - she is a lot of company, makes me be careful where I put my feet when I walk.  Her favorite things are paper, books, shoe strings, telephone cord, my toes, her toys and puppy chow, in that order. lol  What she don't like, so far, is other people, other dogs and being told NO. She is warming up to Marvin, tho, as long as he doesn't try to pick her up.  We are working very hard, rather I am working very hard at potty training.  It's up to me to remember when she has to go outside.  :-\  Been a very long time since I had to train a puppy and remember to keep things out of her reach and teach her what she can chew on and what to leave alone.  Yes, I had to move all my houseplants out of her reach. But, everyone needs a puppy in their life.  It gives you LOTS to do.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Since I can't have a puppy, would you mind sharing with me? and everybody else here on the forum?

sixdogsmom

Wilma, she would probably give you the potty training part!  :D :D
Edie

Diane Amberg

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk