Biden to resign and Clinton to be Obama's VP

Started by dnalexander, September 12, 2008, 07:05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

I listen to a radio show that is the largest night time radio program in the U.S. I would characterize them as a UFO, Big Foot, Paranormal, entertainment show. They also, do serious topics. Jerome Corsi has been on talking about Obama Nation, The Clinton|Bush NAFTA conspiracy to make a North American Union, Abiotic oil where Corsi says oil is produced by the Earth and not a result of animal and plant decomposition. They also, interviewed Philip Berg who filed the lawsuit against Obama over citizenship spoken of on the ElK Co. forum politics thread. So I have a hard time classifying one of the topics last night. I post it here in Misc. because the guest made a compelling case as to why Biden would resign and Hillary Clinton would come on as Obama's new VP canidate so as to counter the boost Palin gave to McCain. You will have to make your own mind up on this one but here is the website.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2008/09/11.html#recap

www.coasttocoastam.com

David

Catwoman

I am at a loss on this one, David...what on earth is a life path number?  Does this have to do with astrological signs and such?

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

Yep Catwoman, you take your birthdate and add the numbers till you get just one number and that's supposed to be your life path number and then they have profiles for the different numbers just for your astrology sign.

like mines 09+04+1959 = 13+24=4+6=10=1 so I'm a 1  :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Edie

Catwoman

Well, it would appear that I'm just as confused as before...either I am a combination of a 9 and a 1 or else I'm a 10...which doesn't exist.  So, I'm either as complicated as I thought or I'm non-existent.  Either way...I'd better get back to work...even non-existent folk have to get their chores done! lol

pam

Lol Catwoman, you add the 0 to the 1 which gives you a 1! go to ifate.com and it will do a free reading for you lol it's kinda fun.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

dnalexander

Quote from: Catwoman on September 13, 2008, 01:11:33 PM
I am at a loss on this one, David...what on earth is a life path number?  Does this have to do with astrological signs and such?

The life path thing is numerology. There were several guests that night. You have to either listen to the whole 4 hour show or follow the links to each of the guests website. It is a hard show to characterize sometimes. What I found interesting was a discussion that Biden would resign due to party pressure and Clinton would be the new VP. Not probably worth the effort on your part unless it actually happens. The show was only free on the internet for 24 hours.

Catwoman

Hmmmmm.  I just read Teresa's site and located life path #1...I'm not too sure that sounds like me.  :o

frawin

I would feel better if that were to read"Obama to Resign and Clinton to be Bidden's VP".

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk