When I grow up I want to be a Community Organizer.

Started by dnalexander, September 07, 2008, 02:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

dnalexander

Quote from: frawin on September 10, 2008, 06:27:28 AM
This thread is really worthless, 

Uncle Frank,  Ouch that hurt. Still love you.  :angel:

David

With 31 replies and 496 views it is the most active post (in Politics)  in the last week since the Sarah Palin (the biggest story nationwide)  thread  started a week ago.
http://www.cascity.com/howard/forum/index.php/topic,5542.0.html.

frawin

David, I meant to say that Post and not that Thread, sorry, forgive an old man. I don't want to spend much time on what I meant, it was that the specific Post was worthless as you could go out and find a dozen articles that were pro and a dozen that were Con, I think the truth was probably somewhere in the middle,main point, you can define what a Community Organizer's Job Description is, but that doesn't mean that is what the individual will do or did,  and we had dwelled to long on that one anyway. I am really growing weary of politics and wish the election was over and Mccain and Palin were in DC getting it done for the nation. It is going to be a long two months and lots of mud slinging. Fortunately my family, friends, business associates, and neighbors are majority conservatives and Republicans.

pam

Y'know maybe if enough people hollered at their reps and said enough with the bull, tell me some stuff I need to know, both parties would get their you know what together and give us what we really want which is hard answers.......I  know........never mind..............................just sufferin from wishful thinkin again..................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk