Hey srkruzich, have water feature question for ya

Started by pam, September 10, 2008, 10:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

ever since I saw your pictures I've been workin on plans for the one I want and wanted to know if it's better to use one of those rubber liners or if there is somthin that will seal the cracks if I just use rocks out of the field?
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Tobina+1

Me, too!  I have a corner of the house where most of the water runs off (we don't have gutters yet), and I'm thinking about doing a water feature and have NO IDEA where to start!

pam

I go dumpster divin on the jobsite and have brought home all kinds of scrap copper tubing that i want to build a fountain out of lol.
I think it would really look cool in a rock basin but don't know how to seal it up best.  :P

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pepelect

heavy mill organic plastic.    Probably local clay base, with bentonite to seal the holes.

pam

William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk