Happy Birthday to Angie Town

Started by Flintauqua, September 10, 2008, 10:28:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintauqua

Hey, just reminding everyone that Angie Town (angtown3) will be 34 this coming Sunday!!!

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
  ANGIE!!

Ole Granny

"Perhaps they are not the stars in the sky.
But rather openings where our loved ones,
Shine down to let us know they are happy."
Eskimo Legend

Roma Jean Turner

Happy Birthday.  Hope you had a wonderful day.  How are you coming on the pictures of Moline.  Did I send you the picture of the old gas station in Moline? I ran across it and I can't remember if that was in the group I sent.

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Janet Harrington

Happy late birthday, Angie Town.  Did you take cupcakes to the daycare for the kids?

Lookatmeknow!!

Thanks everyone!!  No, Janet I haven't even thought of making them until you said it.  I just might have to do that today!!!  Thanks Again!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

Somehow I thought your birthday was on Sunday. Regardless, have a great one! Or I hope you had a great one, whichever.

Lookatmeknow!!

It is on Sunday.  But, if anyone is like me, I like to try and wish early ones!!!  But they are usually Late!!! :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Judy Harder

Happy Birthday angie..........

I had a friend who would celebrate the whole month of her birthday.....I think we all can make it last longer if we want.
so you go ahead and have a good one.......

No matter when the big day is we celebrate with you.

Happy Happy, and God bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk