Welcome new member, Cuffette

Started by Tobina+1, September 08, 2008, 11:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobina+1

Ohh.  Let me at this one first!  I'm betting this is either Rudy's wife or daughter.  Off The Cuff... and the female version Cuffette?
Welcome to our little corner of the internet!

Diane Amberg

I'd bet on daughter...good job Tobina, hello cuffette.

Wilma

I think you are right, Tobina.  I would never had put it together like, but isn't it perfect? 

Welcome, Cuffette.  I love the paper.

Rudy Taylor

Well, hi, sweetie!

Welcome to the best forum family in the world.

Post often. Stay late. And share your happiness with us.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Cuffette

Thanks for the welcome!  I'll try to join in rather than lurk around!  And yes, Rudy's daughter.   :angel:

W. Gray

Hi Cuffette,

I really enjoyed and got a big smile at the opening to your editorial in the first issue of Prairie Start.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Janet Harrington

Welcome, Cuffette.  Now I would not have put that all together.  I would have said that this person was a female and liked handcuffs.  LOL

Judy Harder

Welcome to the zoo........we all are a little? weird and love to show off to the masses..............
Ok, most of us just like to have fun and share it with you.

Come play when you can and know you will be welcomed with a hug and probably shake your head as you leave at
all the foolishness that goes on in here.

We do have fun.
God bless
Judy
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk