CRIGER, Carl - d. May 7, 2002

Started by Teresa, August 08, 2006, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Here is an example of the things that I was talking about ..other than a death notice and funeral times, which are pretty self explanitory.
( this is not new)

Carl Criger died May 7, 2002 at his home in Howard, Kansas. He was 83 years of age.

I just loved that old man.  He was so funny and was just a sweetheart. I miss him. ( he sure had a lot of stories to tell)
I kept telling him that I didn't allow talking during massages, because I wanted him to relax.. His words always were, " Ahh to hell with that.. I want to talk to you honey, so you just work on me, and let me  talk."     So we went by his rules.. ( bet that doesn't surprise anyone who knew him?) What a character he was....

He used to tell me all about his and Waldo Gray's escapades.. and he would start to laugh so hard that he couldn't get his breath. He would have me laughing not only at their antics, but because his laughter was so darn infectious.

And he would talk alot about his family. And anytime he was sharing things with me about his family ..not one time were they ever negative.  No matter if he agreed with everyone's choices, or whether he understood  them or not.. He always talked with pride and acceptance of whatever made you happy. He had unconditional love for all of them.

The last time I gave him a massage, I had taken my table at his house and worked on him there.. When we were done.. he hugged me real hard and told me that he didn't think he would be around much longer.. but he was okay with that..as he knew it was his time to move on. He hung on to me and told me that if there was any way he could come back once and awhile for one of my massages, he would damned sure try.  :)
I told him that he would feel so good on the other side, that he wouldn't need my massages. He said, "I don't give a damn.. I'm still going to try.." **grinning**

He and I became close in a warm gentle way...and I think of him sometimes at the darndest times.. and I wonder if at those times, he isn't stopping in for a quick check up to see how things are going... and for a quick massage.
Anyway, that is what I am going to believe... **smiling**
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk