Republican National Convention

Started by Teresa, September 02, 2008, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Fred Thompson at the RNC Convention:

Wish he had shown this much spunk and energy when he was running..  ;)

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09/02/raw-data-fred-thompsons-remarks-at-gop-convention/
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

sixdogsmom

Fred Thompson is indeed an inspiring speaker, I thoroughly enjoyed listening to him. Didn't agree with everything he said but it was enjoyable! I really like the H.D. flag in the backdrop! Pretty!!!!
Edie

Roma Jean Turner

I agree Teresa, much more dynamic tonight.  I don't think he really had his heart into being President.

Flintauqua

Teresa

Clearing his throat every second about drives me crazy..
I found that I was clearing mine trying to help him out. LOL

flo

allergies could have had something to do with that.  I enjoyed his speech and I like the flag, but that gal messing with our National Anthem I could very well have done without.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Warph

By far the best speech Freddie has given in years!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

dnalexander

http://www.gallup.com/poll/110137/McCain-Now-Winning-Majority-Independents.aspx

PRINCETON, NJ -- John McCain's 6 percentage-point bounce in voter support spanning the Republican National Convention is largely explained by political independents shifting to him in fairly big numbers, from 40% pre-convention to 52% post-convention in Gallup Poll Daily tracking.

In my opinion polls only give us a small insight into what people are thinking and I don't put too much emphasis on them. When things are close they are even more unreliable.  I did find the series of polls in the link above interesting reading.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk