Independant national convention on CNN

Started by pam, September 09, 2008, 07:46:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Count me in...... I'll sell my car and saddle horses any ole' day.. Nothin' I need in the big city's anyway.. so if my horse can't get me there.. then I guess I won't go.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

Quote from: Roma Jean Turner on September 10, 2008, 07:33:04 AM
I guess I have missed it, I didn't even know about it.  One  I would have actually liked to see.
ME TOO...I'm very disappointed!

pepelect

You would have to give up your four wheeler too......

Tboone  a Texan trying to catch the wind, usually it just blows.

Pampa Tx......new target on mid east hit list.

Teresa

Well now.... to give up my 4 wheeler would be non negotiable..
I love that  thing.. scootin all around and Mason and Ash are my sidekicks..  :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

T.B.P. is also pushing natural gas as a stop gap, and we have plenty of it right here, right now. You'd just have to convert your 4 wheeler.

sixdogsmom

Catwoman, Cnn is having this program every night this week about six in the evening I think.
Edie

pam

Yeah it is SDM, I missed catwomans question :P, it's Lou Dobbs doin it. Neither side is really comin off lookin very good either! Sure ain't helpin me make up my mind, more cons than pros to all of em so far..........................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

frawin

Diane, we have plenty of Natural Gas but it hasn't been drilled yet and the big problem is the lack of infrastructure to move it to markets. It will take years and Billions of Dollars to increase our Natural Gas supply and pipeline capacity appreciably. I don't think much will be spent on the drilling or pipelines with the Pelosi, Reed and Obama tax threats hanging over the Oil and Gas industry. Everyone wants more and cheaper energy but they want to tax the oil industry more.

Diane Amberg

I hear what you are saying. Nothing will happen quickly I guess.  :P  Would you believe back yard twigs and a hot air balloon? I've got plenty of hot air to keep it going once it's up. :laugh:

frawin

I am having increasing problems moving Natural gas and crude oil  both, the lines are all full to capacity and in some areas the capacity is being prorated. That is only going to get worse. That would be a good job for Vice-President Palin, working with the industry to get some pipelines built and some new wells drilled.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk