What Do You Let Your Small Children Watch?

Started by Wilma, September 07, 2008, 08:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flintauqua

Here PEP, I'll post, topic will die, JRP won't see it, PEP safe from cooking. ;D ;)

Teresa

Foiled again Flinty.......

Ashley LOVES Sponge Bob... and Danny does 98% of the cooking .. And Derek does about 80%.
They get their love of cooking form me.. and they can whip up some absolutely yummy meals.

Are you telling me you don''t cook PEP??  :o

JUUUUUULIEEEEEEEEEE........... :police:

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pepelect

Neither one of them have your form.............But to address the question I had a home economist for a mother....I can cook in two fairs at the same time.  I had the Reserve Grand champion cake back when Reagan was jellybeanin'. 

I cook they just don't like what I make.   I like beef, beef, beef, and hamburger.  Smoked, slowcooked, braized, grilled, skewered, smothered or fried.   They like more French/Italian cooking.  Lots of pasta, cheese, butter and did I mention the cheese.  We have figured out how to serve butter or cheese with every meal.  Even pbj's.  You butter the bread before you put on the jelly to keep  the bread from getting soggy.  We also must butter both sides of the garlic bread before it is grilled, toasted, or broiled.

I have even gone so far as to make my bride breakfast is bed.  She woke up, made a scowling face, rolled over then went back to sleep.  The eggs got cold.  Never again.

srkruzich

Well if i had kids here, they could watch grass grow!  I don't own a tv.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pepelect

I don't own any goats.

Round up works well on the grass.

There is an entire channel on self sustainable lifestyle.....Look for the ad in the Mother Earth news.

My kids (not goats) grew up watching the freak show that goes on behind the counter at the store.

srkruzich

Quote from: pepelect on September 10, 2008, 08:07:40 PM
I don't own any goats.
I got goats :D plenty of goats :D

QuoteRound up works well on the grass.
Can't use roundup when you grow organically. :P

QuoteThere is an entire channel on self sustainable lifestyle.....Look for the ad in the Mother Earth news.
Tmen caters to the rich folks now.  can't possibly afford the stuff they promote now.

QuoteMy kids (not goats) grew up watching the freak show that goes on behind the counter at the store.
LOL ok
Better than tv anyway.

pepelect

Organic doesn't that mean that horse crap as fertilizer.  Should we be against all non organics?  or is it just not naturally occurring products like 240bu corn and Round-up ready wheat. 

Glyphosates don't kill people or goats.  It takes over 5000mg/kg to even adversely affect a rat.   Unless you raise fish, live near a large flowing river, over spray into the said river, and are in love with ugly this confuses me.  I don't see why I have to look at nonnative grasses that are killing the prairie grass...Johnson grass needs to die.  As do most out of place plants in a garden.  Big blue or even little blue will compete for resources if you don't invade with alien species like serisa lezpodesa or bermuda.

I would make them watch rocks.   They have been here longer than the grass, therefore they have more experience to share with the youth.

Diane Amberg

You are totally insane...Or have you been nibbling the loco weed again? ;D ;D ;D ;D

pepelect

only the organic weed please.....my mental state is between my doctor and therapist  and my wifey's priest and me thank you very much......don't nibble you chew....nibbling is for rabbits.

srkruzich

Quote from: pepelect on September 10, 2008, 08:36:10 PM
Organic doesn't that mean that horse crap as fertilizer.  Should we be against all non organics?  or is it just not naturally occurring products like 240bu corn and Round-up ready wheat. 
Yes i know.  BUt i can't sell anything i grow to these wichita yuppies for triple the price if i spray roundup or use roundup ready wheat.  Secondly, i use wheat from the co-op for my flour.  So roundup ready wheat is not a good thing! 

QuoteGlyphosates don't kill people or goats.  It takes over 5000mg/kg to even adversely affect a rat.   Unless you raise fish, live near a large flowing river, over spray into the said river, and are in love with ugly this confuses me.  I don't see why I have to look at nonnative grasses that are killing the prairie grass...Johnson grass needs to die.  As do most out of place plants in a garden.  Big blue or even little blue will compete for resources if you don't invade with alien species like serisa lezpodesa or bermuda.
well grass is grass makes no nevermind to my goats.  Plus since all roundup and glyphosates and other chemical components that you would spray on the grassess and weeds end up in the milk, it isn't a good thing if you wish to drink good non contaminated milk.  Might have to drink that stuff you call milk in the store if that were to happen >:)

QuoteI would make them watch rocks.   They have been here longer than the grass, therefore they have more experience to share with the youth.
welll dirt has been here longer than the rocks. why not let them digest that instead.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk