Personal Thanks To Kjell

Started by Teresa, July 17, 2006, 01:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Just a personal note here...made public.

I get lots of information sent to me from people who are ... for some reason ...uncomfortable with posting their own thoughts or information on the forum.
So they send the links and "stuff" to me.. I either take it and post it.. or reconstruct it and add it to the forum in some way or another. But I do try to get it on the forum in one way or another for them.
I get really nice thank you's.. It is appreciated...

But~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The thank you's really aren't something that should go into my deserving bucket...I do very little... mainly because I am not smart enough to do a lot of it... :-\
(Dang I hated to admit that in public)
>:(

*grinning*

Although I oversee this forum and try to stay on top of things in here... I am not the one who does the work.

Kjell... or Marshal ( as most of the world of western cowboy action shooting knows him ) ...is the one.
He is the reason that this forum is here and he is the reason that this forum and site is even still operating and running.
This man puts in countless hours and dedication to this website and to his business
www.cascity.com 
Every day and late late nights he spends making changes and upgrading and working one on one with venders and people on these websites.
No one has a clue as to the detail and personal hard work it takes to constantly.. on a day to day basis...keep something like this running and operating smoothly.

He has his hands more than loaded with CasCity and all of our businesses that we have off of that.. so to also take the time to keep this one going  .. (for me and for the people of Howard and Elk County) I want to give him the much deserved THANK YOU that he is entitled to.

So for the added links that you are seeing and to the ease and available user friendly way that our site is built.. you can thank him....

Thank you Kjell. :-*

((( And Kjell??
I KNOW that you are embarrassed by all of this personal focus on you.. but.....too bad.. It needed said.)) :-*
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Jo McDonald

AMEN TO WHAT YOU JUST WROTE, Teresa !!!

Kjell does work very, very hard, and truth be known,  He has the SMARTS to get it all done.

Am I prejudiced???  YOU BET  100 + %

Hugs to you, Kjell 
Mom
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Janet Harrington

Thank you, Kjell.  You know I think you're tops.  If it wasn't for the forum, I couldn't say the mean things that I say to Ms. T.  ha ha ;D ;D ;D :angel: :angel:

Rhonda

Thank you so much for all your hard work.  Even though I don't post very often I want you to know that this is one of the first things I check every morning when I'm on the computer.  A little bit of "home" to start my day.  Thank you again.

admin

Hey, I didn't know I had a fan club?  ;D

And T is right, I don't like this kind of attention, but I sure do thank you all for your kind words on and off this forum.

For both of us and this is what we thought about when we discussed putting the site up.... this is one way to give back to the local community and to those who have moved out of town and want to touch base with friends and family. And being an "alien", I know how important it is to stay in touch.

Having said all that and since our CasCity adventure is expanding, Teresa will soon be the webmaster of this site and other sections of our business.

For me being in charge of several online promotional operations like the shows on the Outdoor Channel and also our retail operations, T has to do more than taking care of the book keeping and harassing Janet on the Howard forum from now on.....

And she is more than capable of handling it.

And as you can see, she is already smack in the middle of it..... :

Or maybe she is writing something to Janet again...  ;)

And Mom..... yes, you are prejudiced and a big hug back to you.

admin

Well, since some of you have asked about Marshal Halloway and Cowboys!...

I am in charge of their Internet promotion and here is a video clip with yours truly:

http://www.cascity.com/howard/cowboys.htm

Sherri

Yes...I would also like to say thank you Kjell...you are amazing and we do appreciate all your smarts and hard work and countless hours that you spend working on this forum and all your other businesses and then helping dumbbunnies like me....You are the best...thanks bunches and huge big gigantic hugs to you.  You are very much appreciated.
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Janet Harrington

QuotePosted by: Kjell H. 
Hey, I didn't know I had a fan club?

Kjell, I think you do know you had a fan club.  You had a fan club the second or third day you were in the States.  May the Posse live forever!!!!! 

Mom70x7

And a big THANKS from me as well.

I didn't realize how much I check in until there was nothing to check in to.  ;)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk