John McCain, Super Message from a Superman

Started by frawin, September 05, 2008, 06:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

I think John McCain gave a super message and  done a super job of delivering it. Whether or not you like John McCain, are a Democrat or Republican I don't see how anyone cannot have a tremendous amount of love, compassion and respect for this man and what he endured and sacrificed for his/our country. I have read about John McCain's experience in the Hanoi Prison, but to hear him talk about it really got to me, I cannot imagine the mental pain and suffering that he endured. I woke up in the night thinking about this man and what he endured and what his Mother and Father endured everyday that he was there. For anyone to make light of his Military record and his service to his country should be considered treason.

Diane Amberg

He gave a good speech, no doubt about it. He did talk about some issues and I was interested in what he said about reaching across the aisle to tap some good people. He might really shake up Washington. He sounds more like an independent than a Republican. Now bring on the debates! Frank, I haven't heard anybody make light of his military service. There is no doubt he was very brave, like many others in similar circumstances. I enjoyed seeing some of his military buddies there to support him. 

frawin

Diane, there was a post or two that tried to make bad light of John McCains Military career but I think it backfired and people saw it for  what it was. I am not going to repost the post I am referring to but to me it was in bad taste then and still is. I am much more impressed with McCain everyday and also with his VP pick. I think this is a great team, in fact I think it is the best team we have had run since Reagan/Bush.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk