GOOD MORNING DALE

Started by frawin, August 29, 2008, 06:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Good Morning Dale, great to see you on, are you doing OK. I miss your post on the forum, your chuckles postings made my day. Hope you haven't been offended or sick.
Frank Winn

Diane Amberg

Everybody here is so swamped getting all the schools off to a smooth start. The U.D. first football game is tomorrow...I can't believe it! The dorms are open and the big push to move in starts tomorrow. (Goodbye sleepy little Newark, hello freshmen!) ;D That may have Dale tied up too. I'm sure we'll hear from him again soon.

frawin

As a matter-of-fact I talked to Dale this morning and he is very busy with school and other matters, he seems to be doing fine otherwise. I miss Dale's posts as he is a welcome breath of fresh ideas and posts, compared to some, he is always positive in his thinking.

Dale Smith

Y'all make me feel special.  Thanks for thinking about me.  It's nice to know I have such good friends as those that I have made on this forum.  You're the best!

In case anybody is wondering, I am a tad on the busy side.  I am still working full-time at the Seminary.  We have just recently moved into a new building.  $60 million dollars, and it's got lots of problems... but I guess we'll get them worked out.  Being the move coordinator from our old building to the new building was quite the task.  We had been in our previous building since 1914.  Can you imagine the junk that had to be sorted through in the attic?  LOL   And, I still had to do my regular full-time job, in addition to being the move coordinator.

Then, to add to my stress level, I decided to go back to school at Atlanta Christian College.  I am going full-time (in addition to still working full-time) to pursue a degree in "Counseling and Human Services."  So.. wish me luck and keep me in your prayers.  :-)

Bonnie M.

Way to go, Dale!  Congratulations on all that you do!

And, I will offer up some prayers for you, to stay well and "focused."  I don't believe that you are going to be having a lot of free time on your hands!

Have a great year!
Bonnie

frawin

Hello, to both Dale and Bonnie.  Haven't heard from either of you in awhile.  Maybe because I haven't been home!  It's good to know that you are both doing okay.   Dale, sounds like you are mighty busy, but I'm sure you won't take on more than you can handle!!  Happy Labor Day weekend to both of you!
Myrna

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk