Obama Sued in Federal Court on eligibility

Started by srkruzich, August 23, 2008, 09:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Here is updated info on the lawsuit that I was asking about earlier in the thread. I also, learned there is a new lawsuit  filed  in California regarding McCain's citizenship. In my mind both issues were resolved months ago. Anyone can file a lawsuit so that alone means very little, but if the Courts were to rule in favor of either of these lawsuits it would certainly upset the quickly approaching elections.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Berg v. Obama Update -- Tuesday, September 9

BERG FILES MOTION FOR EXPEDITED DISCOVERY, SEEKS DEPOSITION OF BARACK OBAMA AND HOWARD DEAN BY END OF MONTH..
http://www.americasright.com/2008/09/berg-v-obama-update-tuesday-september-9.html

Friday, September 12, 2008
Order Pending in California Eligibility Lawsuit Filed Against John McCain

http://www.americasright.com/2008/09/berg-v-obama-update-friday-september-12.html

pam

I thought they put the one about McCain to bed a long time ago too. He was born in Panama but on a US military base and his parents are citizens blah blah blah. Talk about frivolous lawsuits :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Diane Amberg

Someone is contending that he wasn't born on the base, but in a civilian hospital in Colon. This is all so ridiculous.

pam

They are all graspin at straws to try to knock the other side out lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

pam

LOL wonder what happens if they disqualify each other?
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

William Butler Yeats

dnalexander

Quote from: pam on September 12, 2008, 12:51:01 PM

We start learning about unused\rarely used parts of the Constitution and the law that i would rather not have to use when electing a President.

David

pam

I really can't argue for either side anymore, they both suck in my opinion lol. Maybe knockin each other out would be the best thing that could happen :P
William Butler Yeats

srkruzich

Quote from: dnalexander on September 12, 2008, 06:07:26 PM
Quote from: pam on September 12, 2008, 12:51:01 PM

We start learning about unused\rarely used parts of the Constitution and the law that i would rather not have to use when electing a President.

David
Hmmm OMG HELL NO!  I just realized that pelosi would become the president!!!
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk