Another Perkins pulled into the zoo cage.

Started by Teresa, August 22, 2008, 10:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Well we sucked you in too didn't we Rick.. ;D

Welcome to the zoo and funny farm..  :)

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pepelect

I don't know if this place is big enough for the both of us.  We might have to expand.

Just wait till you get the sinister in law  riled up.  Start talking about more school changes she likes the challenge of teaching the mentally retarded.....Functionally applied acedemics is her forte. 

She will fit in here.......

Wilma

When I saw the latest member: rickperk, I said, that has to be another Perkins.  Welcome, Rick Perkins.  Now I am going to be nosy and ask you how you fit into the Perkins clan.  Not for me, but for the other members that are not familiar with the family. 

Jo McDonald

Wilma, may I introduce you to Rick Perkins, eldest son of Don and Shelby Perkins - brother of our own PEP.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

L Hendricks

Welcome to A.D.P - so you got sucked in also... hope you can control PEP better than the rest of us have.... But then you have had almost 40 years to get him in shape... and how has that worked... but look who is talking... I have one of those middle children in mine too...

flo

Quote from: L Hendricks on August 23, 2008, 03:32:29 PM
... I have one of those middle children in mine too...

:angel: :angel: hey, I'm a "middle" child and I find we are the most caring, well behaved and helpful children in any family.  We're not the oldest so we don't feel we have to always be first, we're not the baby so we don't think we deserve everything and all the attention.  We're just the "backbone" of any family.  :laugh: :laugh: and once again most of us are  :angel:'s
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Thank you, Jo.  These Perkinses just keep crawling out of the woodwork.  Just one more question.  How many more are there that we can suck into here?  This should really get to be fun.

pepelect

Perkins are like Johnsongrass just when you think you have them kill off or moved to another place another crop appears.  We have Perkins in Merriam, Longton, Eureka, Lawrence, Iowa City; IA, Great Bend, Emporia, Pittsburg....anywhere you really want to be you can find one....or two.....We have doctors, lawyers, Farmers, Ranchers, Real Estate, Brokers, Teachers, Food Service, Students and bums.   I am one of the lazy bums... Don't really do much just read a lot.

Wilma

If you are a lazy bum, then I am a derelict.  I do even less than you do.  At least yours is constructive.

Janet Harrington

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk