Happy early Birthday Flint!!!

Started by Lookatmeknow!!, August 22, 2008, 01:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lookatmeknow!!

Ok, I don't want to spell it all out, but it's Flints birthday on Monday!!  Hope you have a great day, Mr. C Man!!!  The B-I-G 40!!!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Diane Amberg

40? Now the creaks start.  :laugh: Let the sparks fly for your special day!

Wilma

Happy birthday, Charlie.  Only 40?  Seems longer than that since you were a little kid running around Moline.

Mom70x7

Janet Harrington

Teresa

Happy Happy birthday...

Hope you had many many more.
and you get cake or pie or ice cream or .......well ... whatever you want for you special day.  :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Flintauqua

Quote from: Teresa on August 24, 2008, 02:41:36 PM
Happy Happy birthday...

Hope you had many many more.
and you get cake or pie or ice cream or .......well ... whatever you want for you special day.  :)

Well, let's see:

Pan Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes
Cracklin Gravy
Deviled Eggs
Corn on the Cob
Fresh from the oven Beer Bread
Betty Crocker Milk Chocolate Cake (with 1/4 inch slab of chocolate butter cream frosting)
And Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream

Now that you're all hungry, that's not what I got this year. >:(  But it is what I remember my birthday meal being, whether it was Mother Joan, aunt Bonnie Bynum, aunt Metta Barnes, or great aunt Ruth Nay doing the hosting and major preparation.  I was very blessed to have these (and other) fine cooks in my family. :angel:

And luckily, not too long after these fine women were called home, or stricken while awaiting that call,  :'( I met another very fine cook - my wife Angela. :-* :-*

The problem this year was timing of work shifts. :( 

So, instead it will be a rather quick visit to a chain steakhouse for a nice porterhouse. :o

Thank you all for your well wishes! 8)

greatguns

Happy Birthday Flint!  May your day be everything you want it to be.

Jo McDonald

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

You have many loving memories of your family ladies.  I went to school with your Mother and knew your Aunt Bonnie well, and your Grandpa and Grandma Hanlin.

Have a Great Day and Fred and I are sending wishes for many more.

Jo
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Tobina+1

HB, Flinty!
It all sounds really good... but what is Cracklin Gravy?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk