TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

Started by flo, August 20, 2008, 12:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

And there you have the rest of the story.......................and it's a better story than it was thought to be
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Warph

My God... is Obama long-winded or what and I bet he was using his famous telepromter. 
I do believe that Alan Keyes was right when he said, "Jesus Christ would not vote for
Barack Obama."..... and again, he was right on when he said, "Mr. Obama says he's a Christian,
but supports the destruction of innocent and sacred life."
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

pam

Y'know, all this stuff is makin my "stand up for the underdog" spirit kick in. Who can say whether one person is a "good" Christian? A good christian according to whos standards? The Popes? The Southern Baptist convention? The Evangelicals? The Mormons? Whose? Is not the mothers life as sacred as the childs? Who are we to judge anybodies relationship with his or her God? We all got our row to hoe and we have to hoe it on our own. Maybe Jesus is settin there sayin right on brother! Maybe He's settin there sayin crap here we go again, who knows? Not me that's for sure.
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

sixdogsmom

Let me tell you; I think that Obama/Biden must be the right combination. The republican forces are certainly howling this morning. It's almost funny except they are trying to keep the limelight off their pitiful attempts at a ticket.  ;D ;D
Edie

pam

Don't get me wrong here. I ain't interested in bashin ANYBODY. In fact I'm gettin too stressed about it, it's ALL an exercise in futility. Negativity doesn't help ANYthing in this life just makes it worse. I'm pro- people not pro one party or the other. Just have a tendency to jump in when I think people are gettin an unfair amount of the negativity. Makes me an idiot I guess.
William Butler Yeats

Catwoman

Quote from: pam on August 24, 2008, 09:15:32 AM
Y'know, all this stuff is makin my "stand up for the underdog" spirit kick in. Who can say whether one person is a "good" Christian? A good christian according to whos standards? The Popes? The Southern Baptist convention? The Evangelicals? The Mormons? Whose? Is not the mothers life as sacred as the childs? Who are we to judge anybodies relationship with his or her God? We all got our row to hoe and we have to hoe it on our own. Maybe Jesus is settin there sayin right on brother! Maybe He's settin there sayin crap here we go again, who knows? Not me that's for sure.
Actually, I have always had a strong suspicion that God sits up there, yawning, changing the channel repeatedly, saying..."Yep, there they go again...been there, done that...oops, that too...don't they ever come up with something new?  I swear to Me, I've never seen such nonsense...and they think they're the first ones to come up with this crap.  Oooops...now they've pissed someone else off...NOW it'll get interesting...oh, shoot...they've found middle ground again...(yawn)...might as well go to bed...there's nothing new here."

pam

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I always said God has a twisted sense of humor :laugh:
William Butler Yeats

Warph

Quote from: pam on August 24, 2008, 10:32:37 AM
Don't get me wrong here. I ain't interested in bashin ANYBODY. In fact I'm gettin too stressed about it, it's ALL an exercise in futility. Negativity doesn't help ANYthing in this life just makes it worse. I'm pro- people not pro one party or the other. Just have a tendency to jump in when I think people are gettin an unfair amount of the negativity. Makes me an idiot I guess.

No, Pam.... you are far from being an idiot.  I think you are one of the sharpest people on this forum. 

I would have thought by now that most everyone here would know that I'll bash Obama any chance I get.  He's a communist pure and simple. 

The title of this thread is: "Tell me what you think"...  and I did just that.   :angel:
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

greatguns

I think you just might get to keep really busy bashing for the next four years! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk