Latest member cindi, etc

Started by flo, August 19, 2008, 12:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Hi, Cindi, and welcome. Glad you have joined our group.  AND for the last 15 or 20 new members, PLEASE GO TO THE COFFEE SHOP, UNDER ROLL CALL TO ALL MEMBERS  AND TELL US A BIT ABOUT YOURSELVES.  Just a short "bio", no need to give us your whole pedigree, unless you want to. ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Joanna

Wilma

Guess you all missed my welcome, cindi that I put on here about 8:30 this morning.  Cindi, look for welcome new member # 420 for my welcome.  Can't believe that we have over 400 members now.

Flintauqua

Quote from: Wilma on August 19, 2008, 03:24:54 PM
Guess you all missed my welcome, cindi that I put on here about 8:30 this morning.  Cindi, look for welcome new member # 420 for my welcome.  Can't believe that we have over 400 members now.

OK Flo!  I tried, and you tried.  With Heather in school, I guess we'll just have to bow down and abdicate to Wilma, Queen of the Welcomers!! ;D

Wilma

Just trying to not double up on welcomes, you guys.  I always check to see if someone else has already started a welcome before I start one.  It just happened one day that SDM (I think it was) and I started separate ones at exactly the same time.  Hers was better than mine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk