How about a thread for youngsters?

Started by sixdogsmom, August 17, 2008, 03:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

Well, this old kitty just posted a shout-out to all my kittens on the new board...and David, I really think you need to post those admonitions on the board, too...Those kiddos are responsible enough to read them for themselves...and it would be in a convenient place for them to refer to in the future.

dnalexander

Mtcookson, I know what you mean. I happened to be born in the early 60's and studied computers since high school in the 70's. I even did some hacking in my day never doing any harm, but could if I wanted to.. I would never teach the bad things but with what I know I am maybe over vigilant when it comes to kids and novices on the Internet.

David

dnalexander

Quote from: Catwoman on August 18, 2008, 07:58:53 PM
Well, this old kitty just posted a shout-out to all my kittens on the new board...and David, I really think you need to post those admonitions on the board, too...Those kiddos are responsible enough to read them for themselves...and it would be in a convenient place for them to refer to in the future.

Catwoman, without the parents my post is so much less effective. If one of the smart responsible youth posted that info that would be great. I have more confidence in the youth knowing the safety rules than the Adults.

David

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk