Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

jprxmkt

Quote from: Mom70x7 on August 16, 2008, 07:10:26 AM
Kinda what I thought. Which means you're related to PEP!  :o

we are only related by marriage ;D

jprxmkt

Quote from: Wilma on August 16, 2008, 07:14:36 PM
We'll have to ask Teresa about that.  I am sure that I saw it as Julie Perkins, didn't I?  I hope I am not seeing things.  It was Julie Perkins up in the new member box and on one of your posts.  Now, I'm worried.  Tell me that I wasn't seeing things.

No you weren't seeing things. Not sure how it changed but I changed it back. Could be my relative by marriage guessed my password.

Wilma

I decided that I wasn't seeing things.  What started as jprxmkt is now jpmrmkt.  I thought the rx in there was really neat.  If you need advice on what to do with a relative by marriage I will be glad to give you some.

jprxmkt

I'll take all the advice I can get because if you haven't figured it out my relative by marriage (husband) is pepelect (PEP) as you know fairly well from this forum.  I'm not sure if I should apoligize to you or you should feel sorry for me :o

DanCookson

Glad you joined Julie and am glad you do all you do for the community.  Do feel a bit sorry for you, but not too bad.  PEP is a breath of fresh air for all of us here, but the number of years you have had with him it is probably just air for you!!  ;D

flo

Quote from: Wilma on August 16, 2008, 08:55:27 PM
I decided that I wasn't seeing things.  What started as jprxmkt is now jpmrmkt.  I thought the rx in there was really neat.  If you need advice on what to do with a relative by marriage I will be glad to give you some.

Wilma, are you seeing things that aren't there or am I not seeing things that are there.  ??? ???
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

or have you been nippin' a bit and saying it's for "rx" medicinal purposes?

course you know I'm only kidding you, don't you.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Wilma

Are you talking about the jpmrmkt?  It was that for a short time after it was Julie Perkins, then Julie must have changed it back to the jprxmkt which I think is better.  Really tells us what she is.  Julie Perkins, our pharmacist and owner of our local market.

Teresa

I am innocent. I did nothing to anything.
I usually will not touch anyone's personal information unless they ask me too..
Other than that.. I keep it off limits to myself..
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk