What's on your grocery list?

Started by Tobina+1, August 14, 2008, 11:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jprxmkt

Quote from: Tobina on August 18, 2008, 09:31:41 PM

[You have to leave the stuff in brackets at the beginning and end.]

Testing, Testing 123. Okay so I am computer illiterate, but I can spell and pronounce Phenylpropanolamine.

jprxmkt

:D :D LOL. Does anyone have the users manual!! :D :D

Tobina+1

Yeah, too bad the instructions aren't printed and stapled to your sack.
You'll get the hang of it.

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2008, 09:35:37 PM
but I can spell and pronounce Phenylpropanolamine.
Now... tell us what that word means!  Ha!

srkruzich

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2008, 09:36:45 PM
:D :D LOL. Does anyone have the users manual!! :D :D
UHmm its pretty simple. look at the button that says quote :D   then start typing LOL.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

srkruzich

Quote from: Rudy Taylor on August 17, 2008, 02:27:10 PM

Just seeing how Julie responded to requests should make everyone do all their shopping there.  She will tailor the store for you, folks! How dare anybody drive 50 to 60 miles away so you can save a few dollars at Wal-Mart!

well tried to post two other times, maybe this one is a charm.

I have to go to walmart to get my prescriptions.  Their the only ones who offer the 4 dollar for 30 day supply or 10 dollar for 90 day supply ones.  SO while i am there, i do my shopping though walmart isn't the best place to shop for groceries.
I did howver et 5 pounds of ground beef for 8 dollars.  that was a deal. :)

jprxmkt

My mother always told me if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say it at all :(

dnalexander

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2008, 09:49:32 PM
My mother always told be if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say it at all :(

I believe that is what Thumper rabbit's mother told Thumper. One of my favorite quotes even if I forget sometimes.

David

srkruzich

Quote from: jprxmkt on August 18, 2008, 09:49:32 PM
My mother always told me if I can't say something nice, I shouldn't say it at all :(
I'm sorry if my post abuot the quote wasn't nice it wasn't intended :(  I did the same thing for a long time til i found it.
I just now type {quote} whatever i need to say {/quote}  << change the {} to brackets

Lookatmeknow!!

I have to go to walmart to get my prescriptions.  Their the only ones who offer the 4 dollar for 30 day supply or 10 dollar for 90 day supply ones.  SO while i am there, i do my shopping though walmart isn't the best place to shop for groceries.
I did howver et 5 pounds of ground beef for 8 dollars.  that was a deal.

I have to ask you have you checked to see what Julie can get it for you at.  I used to think that was the way to go.  I had a medicine that was 4.00 at Wal-Mart and did get it there for a while.  It is only 13.00 or 14.00 here at Batson's.  Now that is only 10.00 more.  I couldn't drive to the closest Wal-Mart for that.  Do you figure the amount of gas that you spend doing this??  My van only gets 18-20 miles per gallon, which isn't that bad.  But the wear and tear on your truck or car is also to consider.  If I can't make it to the RX by 5:00, they will deliver it.  How nice is that???  Wal-Mart won't do that for you??

I have to also say, I can bring all my kids to the store without getting strange looks from people.  They will even help to entertain them if they aren't busy.  This is worth a million dollars to me!!!  I have to sometimes take the daycare kids with me to get things and the people at Batson's or Family Market are very nice and really it is much more fun than any Wal-Mart outting!!!

But this is about a Wish List- what about the other things that haven't been mentioned.  The clothing, shoes, and such.  I would love for Julie to carry these kinds of stuff, then when we went out of town, we could actually enjoy are selves and even take in a movie or a park with the kids.  Instead, when we go out of town its to buy that sort of thing.  That's why we had to go to the big W last weekend.  Didn't want to, but no where in town to buy that sort of stuff!!
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Tobina+1

Well, the Howard version of W@!m@^+ is getting close... We have grocery, pharmacy, and gift shop (I've never found the gift section of Walmart yet, btw), plus a couple doors down is the hardware and automotive section, plus garden center, and very soon (if not already?)... we'll have the purses and some dresses and more gifts!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk