sirens on the fritz?

Started by indygal, August 09, 2008, 09:11:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygal

OK, I'll be the first to bite..
Anyone know why the siren at the courthouse started blaring then finally faded down to the sound of a mortally wounded goose?

heather_tyler_2014

yah we were wondering about that???
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Wilma

A short of some kind.  It happens once in awhile.

Diane Amberg

Maybe the Democrats were attacking? :angel:

W. Gray

Pepelect said that place was hot up in there where the clock is but if Wilma is right, someone is probably going to have to talk to him about leaving his shorts up there.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

sixdogsmom

Edie

Diane Amberg

pepelect

There is no siren on the courthouse. 

Did the noise come from the siren or the clock tower. 
The siren is on the water tower 1/2 block west of the courthouse.  Always has been.

Give me a call I can check your shorts, too?!!!

W. Gray

There is an electrical company here in town who has a sign on their truck that says, "We check your shorts."
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

pepelect

Electricians do their best work in the dark.

Where is the fritz?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk