And the Muslim takeover of America marches on

Started by Teresa, August 05, 2008, 09:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

This is kinda off to the side but I just watched a show on the History channel about the Dark Ages, part of it was about Muslims invading Christian Europe in the year 730 AD, to try to expand their empire. They got whupped by a frenchman called Charles the Hammer and went home but the war has basically been goin on ever since then down thru the Crusades etc. Makes ya think....
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Warph

Pam, Charles Martel (the Hammer) was quite a dude (for a Frenchman).  Wish I had seen the show.

BUT STILL.... the Muslim takeover of America marches on!!!! ...... and don't think it isn't.... because it is, BIG TIME!
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Catwoman

Quote from: pam on August 07, 2008, 12:44:56 PM
it's a slippery slope............this is a stupid question I suppose...but why do they need a special room to pray in? I mean really. If they feel the need to pray do it on the line like the rest of us always did and do, you don't have to go flop around on the floor to pray :P
In their religion, they do need to kneel on the floor, facing Mecca, to pray 5 times a day.  This is done on a prayer rug, which would also be why it would be easier for them to have a prayer room...they would have room to kneel and also a place to store their prayer rugs (for cleanliness and ease of access, both).

srkruzich

Quote from: pam on August 07, 2008, 10:09:46 PM
This is kinda off to the side but I just watched a show on the History channel about the Dark Ages, part of it was about Muslims invading Christian Europe in the year 730 AD, to try to expand their empire. They got whupped by a frenchman called Charles the Hammer and went home but the war has basically been goin on ever since then down thru the Crusades etc. Makes ya think....

They also did it again in the 1500's. They invaded croatia in 1536 by attacking the southern fort.  General Petar Kruzich held off 80,000 invaders with only 2500 men.  He and his men killed over 40,000 before they overan the fort and killed all men in the fort.  They beheaded petar kruzich and sent his body back to his sister demanding 100 gold pieces to get his head.  She paid it and buried him under the catholic church in town. 

From that time til now, the country has been divided. you have islam and catholocism. 
When we went into serbia back in clintons reign, our troops were ordered to allow the muslims to take property from the catholics and if the catholic croatians resisted we were to return fire on them.  Sad but true.

:(
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

pam

Quote from: Catwoman on August 08, 2008, 05:02:28 PM
Quote from: pam on August 07, 2008, 12:44:56 PM
it's a slippery slope............this is a stupid question I suppose...but why do they need a special room to pray in? I mean really. If they feel the need to pray do it on the line like the rest of us always did and do, you don't have to go flop around on the floor to pray :P
In their religion, they do need to kneel on the floor, facing Mecca, to pray 5 times a day.  This is done on a prayer rug, which would also be why it would be easier for them to have a prayer room...they would have room to kneel and also a place to store their prayer rugs (for cleanliness and ease of access, both).

i know that Catwoman, my point was they make a big to-do out of somthin that is pretty simple to do without the big production, and you can do it anywhere at anytime

Quote from: srkruzich on August 08, 2008, 10:52:29 PM
Quote from: pam on August 07, 2008, 10:09:46 PM

When we went into serbia back in clintons reign, our troops were ordered to allow the muslims to take property from the catholics and if the catholic croatians resisted we were to return fire on them.  Sad but true.

:(

That is ate up
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk