Grocery Store In Howard

Started by DanCookson, July 10, 2006, 10:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teresa

Pictures are on my "to do " list...

Sorry I haven't got them up yet.. but be patient with me.. I am old and feeble minded...and I have run out of my Ginko.( memory herb vitamin)

***And I don't need ANY comments form the Harrington section.. :P***
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Janet Harrington

I want to tell you that Cathy bought 4 BIG ears of corn at the Family Market today.  She cooked them on the grill.  One ear was enough for a meal.  It was the sweetest corn I have ever tasted.  It was something like 63 cents an ear.  It was great.  Go to the grocery store and buy some.

Teresa

I will.. and while I am at it.. I will take my camera and take pictures... :-[

DanCookson

I think I have said it before, but I will say it again.

What a blessing that grocery store is for us.  They have an outstanding assortment of stuff and prices are great!!

Teresa

Pictures as promised   :angel:

((Bowing low ... smiling as I listen to the roar of the applause)) :)

Teresa

Here is the other 2 of the grocery store section..
Patrick Perkins in the first one.

Take note of the old soda fountain ...STILL there! ;)

Teresa

Here is the pharmacy section...
Julie and Patrick Perkins. ( owners)
Trina Cooley
Barbie Morgan are a few of the people in the pictures

and the last one is of the "Red Door"variety section.
With Ashley Cookson standing in the aisle.

jensarlou

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!  What a wonderful place to shop!!!  Thank you Teresa for taking the pictures.  Please tell Julie and the gang at the Grocery I think they did a wonderful job and if I am ever back in Howard I will most certainly stop in and shop.   It looks like they have anything and everything a person could want.  I would much rather shop there than at a big chain store if I was still in KS.  You guys are really lucky.
Andrea

Sherri

WOW!!!!!!!!!  Hats off to Julie and Patrick....that is awesome.  Thanks sissy for the wonderful pictures....I live in a very small town and we don't have a grocery store....The town I work in does and what a blessing it is to have it....I know small towns are so thankful to have stores that we can shop in that we don't have to go out of town...the other nice thing is that you are actually a person shopping, meaning there is visiting and caring....you don't get that in the city...Congratulations to you all and I hope you all utilize it and appreciate it.  I hope to shop there sometime when I am come for a visit...that doesn't happen much anymore but can't wait to see and use it first hand. 
SMILE AND EVERYONE SMILES WITH YOU!!!!

Janet Harrington

My hats off to you, Ms. T,

You did a wonderful job in taking those pictures.  We should send those to the newspaper and see if they would print those.  I bet Julie would love to have a set of them, too.  It is great to see OUR TOWN GROCERY STORE.  I just love going in on a Saturday morning.  I can actually shop on a Saturday morning.  YEAH.  They do stay open until 6:00 p.m. but you can only get your medication from 08:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.  I love this store.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk