Not Here's and Left Here's: What would make you move to Elk County?

Started by Tobina+1, July 30, 2008, 02:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Blind folded miniature golf? They go in pairs. One directs and one hits the ball. Or maybe an arcade with all kinds of games to play. How about an indoor fun house that is so cool people would come for miles to go through it, or maybe ride through it. Perhaps with a pirate theme. You could try to attract people whose jobs can go with them anywhere...computer and internet people? 

lola330

Arcade with miniature golf would be excellent!  Also consider go-karts and go-kart tracks.  Maybe a small train ride like the park in Independence.   Pony rides?  Hey Pepelect--what about goats pulling carts???!!!    I also like the idea of horse and carriage rides or even better, covered wagon rides and chuck wagon suppers.  Pepelect had good ideas for trail rides.

I add these ideas because families are going out of town every weekend for entertainment.  Even if activities were offered  every other weekend it could still bring in neighboring towns and other out of towners for profit.

bfrankjack

I'm a Moved Here!  Love my part of Elk County.  When I'm asked where do you live now, I tell them God's Country! What made me move here?  We came over looked at some land for sale when I got out of the truck it just gave me a good feeling in my heart.   :)
Proverbs 14:23
All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.

Teresa

Meeee too bfrank. I can't imagine being anywhere else.
I love it . :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

bfrankjack; Welcome to Elk County!  We're glad you're here!  It looks like by your "Youth Basketball" post that you're going to be a great asset to the community and a welcome addition!

Wilma

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk