A Word From A Marine

Started by Jo McDonald, July 28, 2008, 11:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sixdogsmom

If you read either of the sites you will find that there are two of these emails going around supposedly from servicemen stationed in Afghanistan. Both emails are exactly alike; they are signed by two different men from two different servie branches. The words are exactly the same in both emails. The United States army has debunked this email, what more would it take? Oh no! don't look at the videos ar photos.
Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 28, 2008, 08:30:10 PM
If you read either of the sites you will find that there are two of these emails going around supposedly from servicemen stationed in Afghanistan. Both emails are exactly alike; they are signed by two different men from two different servie branches. The words are exactly the same in both emails. The United States army has debunked this email, what more would it take? Oh no! don't look at the videos ar photos.
You know after bill and hillary, i don't put it past any of the progressives to alter, create, modify anything out there.  They were masters at creation of documentation to absolve them of anything they did. IF they couldn't create it they were masters at demonizing, and if they couldn't demonize, then folks started dying around them.

The democrat party died years ago. The last good democrat went independant a couple years ago. 

Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

sixdogsmom

From what I have been able to find as the source for many of these things is the same person who invented the Willie Horton story; the story that ruined Dukakis. Now I was never a Dukakis fan but IMO the dirty stuff needs to stop and when we get something like this, I think it is our duty to try to see if it is true or not. I know that most here are Republican (spelled Ron Paul), and that is okay. But lets' try to keep the stuff imported true. I would never consider importing the garbage that is around about candidate John McCain, and there is plenty around. I would not feel right playing that kind of politics. I don't talk like that about my neighbors or my neighbors' candidate. I will descend from the soapbox now. Thank you.
Edie

srkruzich

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 28, 2008, 08:46:24 PM
From what I have been able to find as the source for many of these things is the same person who invented the Willie Horton story; the story that ruined Dukakis. Now I was never a Dukakis fan but IMO the dirty stuff needs to stop and when we get something like this, I think it is our duty to try to see if it is true or not. I know that most here are Republican (spelled Ron Paul), and that is okay. But lets' try to keep the stuff imported true. I would never consider importing the garbage that is around about candidate John McCain, and there is plenty around. I would not feel right playing that kind of politics. I don't talk like that about my neighbors or my neighbors' candidate. I will descend from the soapbox now. Thank you.

Hey don't label me with republican LOL i don't like them either. :P  There ain't no difference between them.  two sides of the same coin IMO.

Give me a good ole libertarian any day.  Get rid of government interference in our lives and i'll be happy as a clam

Jo McDonald

This has nothing to do with being a registered Republican or a registered Democrat.  The question is____
When you watched all the TV showings of Obama in the middle East, didi you EVER - ONE TIME see him with any of our service personnel and thanking them for their service over there, to make it safe for him to travel to that country?  Well, I for one DID NOT SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.  We have a Mnnesota friend, a young  man who is 21 years old, serving  over there, and he said that Obama DID NOT PASS THE TIME OF DAY WITH ANY OF THEM. !!! So -- take it as you will, but I think the service men and women are the ones that are telling us the REAL TRUTH. Believe all the Snopes-- etc etc, I still think the real truth lies in the American troops that are serving over there in the lands that are trying to do us in.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

srkruzich

Quote from: Jo McDonald on July 28, 2008, 09:01:03 PM
This has nothing to do with being a registered Republican or a registered Democrat.  The question is____
When you watched all the TV showings of Obama in the middle East, didi you EVER - ONE TIME see him with any of our service personnel and thanking them for their service over there, to make it safe for him to travel to that country?  Well, I for one DID NOT SEE ANYTHING LIKE THAT AT ALL.  We have a Mnnesota friend, a young  man who is 21 years old, serving  over there, and he said that Obama DID NOT PASS THE TIME OF DAY WITH ANY OF THEM. !!! So -- take it as you will, but I think the service men and women are the ones that are telling us the REAL TRUTH. Believe all the Snopes-- etc etc, I still think the real truth lies in the American troops that are serving over there in the lands that are trying to do us in.

I agree :)  I'll listen to the servicemen before i'll pay attention to anyone else.

sixdogsmom

You did not see photos of him in Afghanistan as there were no press with him. He and the other two senators were there on an official visit and not in a campaign mode. There is a DOD film of the senators having breakfast with the troops and also photos taken by a soldier who was there. The basketball footage refered to wasn't even in Afghanistan, it was in Kuwait. And there were certainly service personell all around, having a blast. He did meet with constituents while in Afghanistan as did the constituents of the other two senators. Once again, if you visit Snopes you can see the film and see the photos. And you can maybe believe the servicemen who have posted there.
Edie

flo

One short post then off to bed.  I have stated that I am undicided who I will vote for.  I've made no bones about my being a democrat, but that doesn't necessarily mean I vote a straight democrat ballot.  As for Obama's foreign visit, I seen several news casts where he was amidst soldiers, talking, laughing and shaking many many hands.  Staged? I don't think so.  Good night
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

greatguns

Get rid of government interference, but keep the check coming.  Huh? ::)

srkruzich

Quote from: flo on July 28, 2008, 10:45:49 PM
One short post then off to bed.  I have stated that I am undicided who I will vote for.  I've made no bones about my being a democrat, but that doesn't necessarily mean I vote a straight democrat ballot.  As for Obama's foreign visit, I seen several news casts where he was amidst soldiers, talking, laughing and shaking many many hands.  Staged? I don't think so.  Good night

LOL well i vote whoever.  depends on how they are..   So far now days none of them in the big two are worth voting for. :( 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk