Billboard Howard

Started by pepelect, July 24, 2008, 09:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jody

Good ideas!  Now we need some people to be in charge of the project and start raising money for it!

pepelect

Don't you have a yard to water?

pepelect

I think we could just put this forum on a giant tv screen on the highway.   We would increase traffic and maybe cause a wreck now and again.

David Oakleaf and LB THUNDERSTRUCK the Eureka Downs  for Brody Benefit Concert
I promise to calm down.....a little

Chelle

Hey my nieces little ones loved hubble rubble ever morning and evening when we cruised by!!! :-*

Flintauqua

OK, I've been away from this forum for a while, but I was talking with Brother Dan and he said I ought to get back on and check out some of the stuff Patrick Edward was coming up with.  This is the first one I hit, but if the others are like this, good grief!!!  I thought I was the only one that came up with ideas that far "out of the box". :D

Catwoman

Charlie, your ability to think out of the box has always been to your advantage.  You've always been an 'idea man'! :laugh: :laugh:

Flintauqua

Patrick,

Just spent the last hour going through the school changes postings.  I like your idea about motivating students by making them "top out the barn".  Didn't we always make Craig or David do that?   ;) :laugh:

pepelect

I looked in to sign prices only $10-15.........thousand.   The only draw back is size is limited by the distraction level the state dot determines.   

I need more Topeka contacts... must network with dot.....

Would Greenwood or Butler county want to work with us?   We could use our infinite wisdom and underutilized wind and they could provide the rest.   What about a region of billboards that would simutaniously inform the entire area of what is up this weekend.

Isn't there a L.E.D. manufacturer in Chanute?

I must go shopping now......

pepelect

Build a bakery in Howard and make lots of dough!

frawin

Patrick, you never seize to amaze me. You have more energy than the ENERGIZER RABBIT. Howard and the area are most fortunate to have so many aggressive and energetic  young people.
Frank Winn

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk