windfall Tax for the retired

Started by Judy Harder, July 24, 2008, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

Windfall Tax for the retired? You must read this one!

Also why do you think they took food and gas out of inflation?  Because seniors social security increases go up with inflation. They certainly don't care if they are eating dog food. The illegal's And welfare bums need more. Vote democratic and vote often.

ANYONE STILL THINK IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU VOTE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm.....

Windfall Tax

Windfall Tax on Retirement Income

Adding a tax to your retirement is simply another way of saying to the American people, you're so darn stupid that we're going to keep doing this until we drain every cent from you. That's what the Speaker of the House is saying. Read below.....

Nancy Pelosi wants a Windfall Tax on Retirement Income.  In other words tax what you have made by investing toward your retirement. This woman is a nut case! You aren't going to believe this.

Madam speaker Nancy Pelosi wants to put a Windfall Tax on all stock market profits (including Retirement fund, 401K and Mutual F unds! Alas , it is true - all to help the 12 Million Illegal Immigrants and other unemployed Minorities!

This woman is frightening.
  She quotes...' We need to work toward the goal of equalizing income, (didn't Marx say something like this), in our country and at the same time limiting the amount the rich can invest.'  ( I am not rich, are you)

When asked how these new tax dollars would be spent, she replied:
'We need to raise the standard of living of our poor, unemployed and minorities. For example, we have an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants in our country who need our help along with millions of unemployed minorities. Stock market windfall profits taxes could go a long way to guarantee these people the standard of living they would like to have as 'Americans'.'  (Read that quote again and again and let it sink in. 'Lower your retirement, give it to others who have not worked as you have for it'. 

Send it on to your friends. I just did! This woman is out of her mind and she is the Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives!

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Warph

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/pelosi.asp

Snopes says this is false.... but you are right, Judy.... this woman is very frightening!!  Maybe we can get David to straighten her out.  I would say he is our only chance now that Don Vito Corleone has past on.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

Wilma

The way to get Pelosi out of the Speaker's chair is to make the House Republican again.  If you haven't decided how you are voting for your representatives, consider this.  The only way to get her out of the House is for California to vote her out.

Bonnie M.

And, unfortunately, there seems to be more of "them" than there are of "us" out this way!  We just can't figure it out, how California could come up with two of the worst Senators anywhere!  I guess people do deserve what they get, but the rest of us have to live with it, too!  As we always say "we do the best we can!"
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk