Farm Show Leaves Toot's station promptly at 11:00am

Started by pepelect, July 20, 2008, 09:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Ah, yes in a few years Howard could be the Lasik capital of the mid west. We'll get all the stars to come so they can hide out in a  nice small town where nobody would bother them.

Wilma

You might be on to something there, Diane.  We can advertise being the small town where nobody goes so the big stars are safe from their fans and the paparazzi.  If that is what they really want.

Diane Amberg

Some sure do want peace and quiet part of the time. We get quite a few that come to our beaches in the summer because it's pretty quiet and the locals will say hello, but not bother them. Luke Wilson was here just this past weekend.

pepelect

I am not scared.   There should be many many more  Mothers Involve with Loving Families in elk county.  I am sure that if you look back far enough there were plenty of hot vixens about.  I know most have cooled off a bit.  But then again fat and bald doesn't have a cool acronym.

Also what is said on the forum should stay on the forum.  We don't need logic and factually to drift of the computer screen and permeate the mainstream. Next you will be trying to stifle my creativity.  Tell me to hold my tongue and not give an opinion. Of course people have been telling me that since Nixon was president.  I have never accepted from the intellectually challenged.

I've slept with one eye open for 13 years.  She can kill me without me even knowing it is so many ways pills, capsules, powers, compounds, sprays, lotions, cherry flavored, or odorless and tasteless.  I feel reincarnated already with the amount of dagers I have seen.  If looks could kill.

DanCookson

I think you are in the clear buddy.....If she was going to do it, I think she would have already done it!!!!  Didn't mean to stifle the creativity or bring you down.  Just wanted to make sure you weren't digging a hole that a dump truck couldn't fill up!

Diane Amberg

PEP, she has powers? What kind? Did she learn from Teresa? Ya better look out! ;D

Teresa

Since the arts of magic and shamanism have traditionally been passed down from teacher to apprentice... maybe Miss Julie is in fact the "teacher"...
Ya just never know........................... ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Sorry, I thought you were the older one....diving under the table as sparks dance around the kitchen. ;D

Mom70x7

QuoteBut then again fat and bald doesn't have a cool acronym.

You guys are just FABulous!  :D

Teresa

Quote from: Diane Amberg on July 22, 2008, 11:18:34 AM
Sorry, I thought you were the older one....diving under the table as sparks dance around the kitchen. ;D

You can run..but you can not hide..
for long anyway.. LOL  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk