George W. Bush Sewage Plant Dedication Ceremony

Started by dnalexander, July 18, 2008, 12:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnalexander

Warph, San Francisco has always been extremely tolerant of prostitution. Sometime in the more distant future it may be legalized similar to Nevada with its taxes and rules etc. This measure takes away the spending of money on the control, investigation, and prosecution of sex crimes; that will be a deal breaker. Also, Mayor Gavin Newsome and District Attorney Kamala Harris say NO! and they are the new generation of Democratic power in San Francisco. You will be seeing more of Newsom and Harris in the next few years as they will replace Feinstein and Pelosi. We will all see Gavin Newsome when he runs for President. He is often compared to JFK and that just turns the Democrats on to no end.

David

frawin

Good Morning David, anything that replaces Feinstein and/or Pelosi would be a welcome relief. The two most Liberal -Liberal-Liberal-Liberal-Liberal-Liberals in America.
Uncle Frank

dnalexander

Good Morning Uncle Frank. Since we have term limits in California all I can say is get ready Washington, DC here they come. Uncle Frank, you may wish to retract the first part of your statement. I don't think you will be voting for them in the future. ;D

David ;)

frawin

I hope not, the only way I would ever have the choice of voting for either of them is if they moved to Oklahoma or they ran for President, GOD FORBID. I do think you should honor them both by naming an outhouse for them, then people could say "I am going to take a Pelosi" or I am going to take a Feinstein".

dnalexander

I predict that you will be placing a vote for someone else when Gavin Newsome runs for President. It would not surprise me if Kamala Harris follows in Pelosi's footsteps so save your best material for the future.

David

frawin

David, I don't know if we are paying to much and/or giving to many benefits to the President or if it is because we  aren't paying enough or giving enough benefits, in any case we sure aren't getting any good qualified people to run for that office. From what you say it is going to get worse in the future, that is not encouraging for the future I hope for my children and Grandchildren.

dnalexander

I have an ever increasing feeling that in general most of our politicians are increasingly out of touch with the "people". I don't think it will necessarily be worse for future generations just different. I guess we all have to "walk uphill to school, both ways, in the snow." I don't know if campaign reform is the answer, more money, but somehow we need to get people that are more in touch with the reality of life for the average American citizen. I guess we have to all go find a rich heiress or wealthy businessman to help us get into office. I'm really not as cynical as this post sounds. I just think it is a long hard process for change but in the end we will get it done.

David

Catwoman

If I could please interrupt this discussion for a moment...Warph, NO, that was not meow that you saw on something as scurrilous as that dog's show...we felines are more discerning than that!  ::) ::)

W. Gray

Gavin Newsome also turns Bill O'Reilly on but in another way.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk