The Ten Planks of the Communist Manifesto

Started by Warph, July 16, 2008, 04:20:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greatguns

It is sad how many young people are on drugs and even sadder how many people have gotten filthy rich in dealing those drugs.  Diane sounds like you and I may be the only ones left on this side of the pond since every one thinks this country is so bad, I suppose they'll be going where everything is better.

Teresa

Quote from: sallysigner on July 17, 2008, 07:50:11 PM
Diane sounds like you and I may be the only ones left on this side of the pond since every one thinks this country is so bad, I suppose they'll be going where everything is better.

oh pluuuleease~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ::)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

greatguns

Diane Amberg

I'll stick it out right here. We've seen down turns before and I think things will improve again, but I wish it would hurry up a little. I'm not gettin' any younger! :laugh:  It sure can be frustrating at times. When Daddy was living with me he said he didn't like the signs of what was brewing and that was back with the Enron trickery. It's just an odd combination this time. The dollar has tanked, prices are up and yet interest rates are down...  and all seemingly on purpose. I heard one theory that the illegal problem would solve it's self if our economy dropped even further. There would be no work here so they would stop trying to come here. That's an interesting way of looking at it.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk