Obama’s Inexperience Tough to Ignore

Started by Teresa, July 15, 2008, 05:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

OK, OK, ttm...we get it...you're an Obamagirl.  Good for you...it's better to stand for something rather than fall for anything, I guess.

Teresa

Let me ask tallerthanmost.. are you of age to vote?
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

pam

I'vebeen lookin tryin to find an alternative to obama and mccain both....talk about an exercise in futility! Here's all the candidates...

The two major parties' presumptive nominees are John McCain,no,
Barack Obama, for the Democratic Party,no
The Libertarian Party has nominated former Congressman Bob Barr, no
the Constitution Party has nominated pastor and radio talk show host Chuck Baldwin,HELL no
the Green Party has nominated former Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney, ok maybe
Ralph Nader declined to seek the Green Party nomination and is running as an independent candidate, whatever :P

Like havin aces and eights, talk about a deadmans hand..................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Teresa

You got that right.. but I will still vote for McCain.. just because I absolutely DO NOT want Obama in there..and I think any other vote will be a wasted one and will just be inadvertently a vote for Obama.
But McCain is a far far long shot on who I would call a candidate to be proud of.

Diane Amberg

Ok, so who's got the 9 of diamonds, the traditional other card?

Teresa

I might.. how many chips do you want to bet? LOL

Diane Amberg

Uh, OK, as long as you don't have your gun under the table. I'll toss a blue chip and my gold earrings. 8)

Teresa

No gun. under the table but I'll match that bet with a half box of ammo and raise you an old watch that works 'most of the time'.
;D

Diane Amberg

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk