Main Menu

Truth

Started by pam, July 14, 2008, 11:25:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catwoman

flo

:angel: Teresa, tell me again, what time is supper?????
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

Diane Amberg

Medically, I could add to that....but I won't, because you are my friends.

kshillbillys

;D   It's perfectly fine to do so if it's your OWN...don't go around drinking someone elses!! I would ONLY do it for survival tho! Thats just NASTY!!  :laugh:
ROBERT AND JENNIFER WALKER

YOU CALL US HILLBILLYS LIKE THAT'S A BAD THING! WE ARE SO FLATTERED!

THAT'S MS. HILLBILLY TO YOU!

DanCookson

Quote from: frawin on July 14, 2008, 01:07:34 PM
Catwoman, I seem to recall that studies showed or maybe Ghandi thought that it was the purest liquid one could drink, afterall everything in it came from his own body, no outside contamination.. No question he was a great thinker but not without some controversey as seems to be the case with all great thinkers. In those days I preferred Jack Daniels and Branch Water.

I am with you on this one Frank, I think the JD and Branch sounds much better than pee!!

Teresa

hahahaha  This reminds me of meal time when the boys were still in school.
We would all be at the supper table together and we all would be talking and telling about our day and invariably Danny or Derek  would pipe up and start to tell something gross that someone did in the locker room or at ball practice or in the lunch room..
I do believe when you have boys.. you learn to let nothing bother you.. You just become immune after awhile. You just never know what they're going to tell you and when..  ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Warph

Mahatma..... isn't that the Rice guy?  Truth be told, he came up with a winner with his East Indian Basmati
rice even tho' it is grown in the Himalayas.  Vegan Basmati with Koftas or Moghlai kababs .... (contains NO urine
or turds) and a couple of ice cold Kingfisher Strong Lagers on the side.  Hard item to beat on a cold night.
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk