Thought you might like to know. More debate??

Started by Judy Harder, July 14, 2008, 09:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judy Harder

This will make you re-think : A Trivia question in Sunday School :

How long is the beast allowed to have authority  in Revelations ?

Guess the Answer?

Revelations Chapter 13 tells us it is 42 months, and you know what that is.

Almost a four-year term to a Presidency. All I can say is Lord Have Mercy on us.!!!!!! According to The Book of Revelations the anti-Christ is: The anti-Christ will be a man, in his 40's, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything ..

Is it OBAMA?? I STRONGLY URGE each one of you to repost this as many times as you can!

Each opportunity that you have to send it to a friend or media outlet...do it!

I refuse to take a chance on this unknown candidate who came out of nowhere.

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

flo

Judy, I have questions.  I have read Revelations, chapter 13, and I do not find your reference to 42 months.  What verse are you referring to?  Also, I find no reference in Revelations of a 40 yr. old man of muslim descent.  Please give me your chapter and verse so that I can read this for myself.  By the way, I have the King James Bible, not the up to date "revised" version, that has been rewritten so many times that perhaps one "modern" man's interpratation is not what was originally said.  Obama may be a lot of things to a lot of people, but I don't think he could be referred to as the "anti-christ".  We have been told that we will not know, so I personally am not going to worry about it.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Judy, www.truthorfiction.com says that is fiction and the Book of Revelatiion does not say that.
Frank

flo

Judy Harder

Thanks Frank,
This came from a trusted emailer and I just took it for granted she had researched it.
Sorry about that folks.

Call it OLD AGE!!!
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

sixdogsmom

Edie

DanCookson

flo

frawin

Quote from: sixdogsmom on July 15, 2008, 09:18:04 PM
Thank you for debunking this Frank.  ;)
Well it wasn't easy, the devil was telling me to say nothing but I think the Lord was telling me to be fair.  I did it for Judy.

sixdogsmom

Well, and here I thought you did it to be fair, and maybe just for me!  ::) ::)
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk