Montezuma's Revenge.... One Man's Good Fight

Started by Warph, July 11, 2008, 11:33:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Gee

You have posted some good ones, Warph, but I believe is the best one so far.  Thanks for laughter.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Catwoman

Ohmigawd...that is hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Warph

Just thought I'd let you know..... the Chili Pot's on the back burner and ready to go.  A couple of bowls and I'm on my way to a HOA meeting.  I kinda doubt that the meeting will last long, tho'.  I should have it cleared out.... say 20 minutes?   ;D
"Every once in a while I just have a compelling need to shoot my mouth off." 
--Warph

"If you don't have a sense of humor, you probably don't have any sense at all."
-- Warph

"A gun is like a parachute.  If you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again."

frawin

WARPH, have you ever thought of trying to front Larry The Cable Guy, I think you have some possibilities to work with him and Ron White, I think Ron lives in your area. You could be billed as WARPH the Chili Guy, or WARPH the Stinker . Thanks for a good laugh.  HAVE A GREAT DAY

flo

Frank, I'm surprised you watch Larry and Ron on TV.  Don't know about Ron White, but Larry (ficticious name) was raised in Pawnee City NE, and lived next door to my younger sister.  He was in the same class as my niece.  He was quite a cut-up in class and his teacher reprimanded him one day and said to him "I suppose you think you can make a living being a comedian".  She's probably eaten those words a thousand times.  ;D  His father is a minister and his sister is NOT fat and ugly.  Now, about the personal "gas" problem of his grandmother I do not know. :-\
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk