Amazing Driving Skills

Started by Dale Smith, July 11, 2008, 04:03:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale Smith

This is an interesting video. The driving skills are just amazing.  It's a long video, but it gets better, the further you get into it.

http://www.flixxy.com/hyundai-driving-skills.htm

Diane Amberg

Wow Dale, wouldn't cha love to be able to drive like that?  We have a skid pan here we can practice on, but these folks are super good!!!  I'd love to be able to park like that! ;D  A new Olympic sport perhaps?

Dale Smith

Diane, living in Atlanta, there are times that I would just like to be able to find a parking space, let alone be able to slide into it.  LOL

And actually, the parking situation is even worse at the University where I work.  We currently have 22,000 people on staff, and only 11,000 parking spaces.  And, we have to pay $600 a year to have the opportunity to drive to campus and attempt to find a spot.  Luckily, I am an administrator, and can set my own hours.  I usually arrive on campus betwen 5:30 a.m. and 6:00.  But, I sure wouldn't get in my car to go to lunch, 'cause I'd never find a place to park it when I got back.  :-)

Teresa

Dale..awesome Picture of yourself~ :)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Diane Amberg

Teresa, you are tired and need a nice cup of tea...That's Dale ;)

sixdogsmom

Diane, she's probably been at the cooking sherry again! You know------- ::) and Dale, I wanna be able to parallel park like that! Wow!
Edie

Dee Gee

What a way to change a tire!
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Teresa

Fixed.. and I am//was//still are/ tired..  ;D

But DALE~~~
NICE picture.. You are what the girls call "A Hottie"..  ;)
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Dale Smith

frawin

Dale, can you imagine the officer riding with these people to give them the driving part of their Driver's Liscense test. He would smell as bad as WARP after eating his 10-alarm Chili. Great Video
Frank

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk