COLIN POWELL FOR PRESIDENT

Started by frawin, July 10, 2008, 05:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frawin

Maybe we could get  Colin Powell to agree to a write-in campaign for presidsent. At least we would have a man that would say what he was going to do and do it, and not put out all of this campaign rhetoric that changes depending on where the candidate is speaking. Colin Powell is well versed in the affairs of state and the Military. Would definitely protect the 2nd amendment rights and make sure we stayed strong enough to not be threatened. I think he would be the perfect candidate and the answer to our prayers.
Frank Winn

dnalexander

I think many people would like Colin Powell to run for President. I think the things people like about Obama and McCain can all be satisfied by Colin Powell. But every time I see Colin Powell talk about running for President he gives a smile, chuckles, says his wife says no, and says he is enjoying his "retirement".  I think we are going to have to choose between our two current choices. That gives us around 4 years to convince a self described "Diplomat Warrior" to run for President.

David

Diane Amberg

The very fact that he doesn't want it shows he is exactly who should do it! Ironic isn't it?

frawin

Diane, when I look at our choices now and our choices for the past 4 Presidential elections, none of them are what I would call great, and they are getting worse each time. I think the Lord is trying to tell us something.
Frank

Catwoman

greatguns

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk