accident between moline and longton

Started by heather_tyler_2014, July 10, 2008, 08:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

heather_tyler_2014

who know's anything about the accident between moline and longton angtown3 told me were it was and angie told me that a sorce said that it killed a man so ?????????????????? anything else anybody? i know that the  :police: went and ambulance and rescue truck( jaws of life )   :o ::) :-\
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

heather_tyler_2014

Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Wilma

I have just heard that the man killed was Doug G. who lived east of Elk Falls.  Nothing more.  Perhaps it will make the news tonight.

emptynest

Heather,
I have learned as have you that the fatality was between the Elk County and Montgomery county line. We learned this information from the Kansas Highway Patrol Online Crash site.  The fatality was a 36 year old man from Elk Falls.

Devyn-Leann

Good grief. You make it sound like I'm an old woman sitting at home on the telephone gossiping. And that is certainly not how I want to be portrayed.

It is truly sad that the man was killed in the accident. His family will be in my prayers.

Rudy Taylor

Douglas C. Gerding, 36, of Elk Falls died Thursday from injuries he received in a one-car accident on U.S. 160 just west of the Elk County-Montgomery County line.

Gerding's 2006 pickup truck was westbound and for an unknown reason drove off onto the south shoulder, struck the guardrail, continued eastbound airborne across the creek and struck the east side concrete embankment.

The victim was removed to the Zimmerman Funeral Home in Howard.

The Kansas Highway Patrol investigated the accident.
It truly is "a wonderful life."

Lookatmeknow!!

Devyn, that was my fault but don't you know that is all that you and I do do!!!  I only have 3 of my own kids and 7 more!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:  And you know how much we LOVE DRAMA!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Love everyday like it's your last on earth!!

Alisa

It is sad that this familys loss is mentioned because of a "drama fix".... wow.
I hope if this family ever reads this thread.. they will be embraced with more compassion.

flo

Alisa, I'm going to add to this.  I see that you are a new member.  I don't know who you are, but you need to know a bit about this forum.  We are all "family".  When someone hurts or has problems, you will no where find a better bunch to people to come to their rescue.  When they hurt, we hurt.  When they need help, we help.  When they need special prayers, we lift them up.  Same goes for those who are not members of this forum.  Nuff said.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Devyn-Leann

I was not using this thread as a "drama fix." My name was mentioned in the opening statement as you can read. Recently losing a parent myself, I feel for this family. I was simply brought into this thread by someone else's post and wanted to correct them.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk