ABC News Bans Flag Lapel Pins

Started by Teresa, July 08, 2008, 08:31:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
Thomas Jefferson
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

yeah votin republican has worked out so well the last eight years................................................... >:(
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

Pam, I voted republican last time, not because I was thrilled with the way things were going, but purely on the fact that we are at war. But no more, I will vote my heart from here out. The big oil men have gotten us so far in now, we may never get out.
Edie

Dee Gee

I'm a registered Republican but I try to vote for which ever person I feel is the best one for the position.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

Catwoman

I've never voted a straight ticket in my entire life...rather a cafeteria-style approach to politics, I know...but I don't believe any one party has all the answers.

pam

They don't. And there is no one party to blame either, I'm gettin real tired of hearin about us evil democrats...oh wait, that's us evil LIBERAL LEFT-thinkin democrats............that's just ............I just better get off here cause I really ain't got a sense of humor about this tonite..................................
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

greatguns

I believe we Democrats will destroy everything and it is so nice of George Bush to help us.  Thanks!

sixdogsmom

;D ;D ;D Sally, I think I love you as a sister. I certainly feel betrayed by this administration, more so than any other I have lived through (that has been many). Sometimes I feel like a petunia in an onion patch! Chin up gal!
Edie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk