roma jean turner

Started by heather_tyler_2014, July 14, 2008, 05:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roma Jean Turner

;D  Wow you guys!!!!   Thanks for all the great wishes.  People having been buying me food for three days.  Yesterday at breakfast, (a group of us meet at Perkins every sunday morning), my favorite waitress heard that it was my birthday today.  She said you had better have lunch with us on your birthday so we can sing to you and you will get free pie.  Needless to say, I'm eating at Perkins on my way to the office today.  Thanks again.

sixdogsmom

Happy birthday from Moline!  :D :D
Edie

Jo McDonald

Happy Birthday, Roma Jean!!! 

These wishes are stretching across the miles --- Add mine to the list from Elk City State Park.
    May you have many, many more - and have free pie each and every time.

Jo

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GATHER, BUT WHAT YOU SCATTER....
THAT TELLS WHAT KIND OF LIFE YOU HAVE LIVED!

Catwoman

Happy birthday, RJT!!! :-)  Hope your big day has gone well and that you have new happy memories to add to all of the others!  ;D

Teresa

Happy Birthday my short friend..  ;D
I hope you have lots and lots more..
So you can have food and pie..  :D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Roma Jean Turner

I had filet mignon tonight at Logan's Streakhouse.  That was probably the last birthday dinner for this year, but what a great dinner.  I have had a fun birthday and am thankful for so many great people in my life, even the ones I have never met.  Good night and thank you all for being a part of it.

Janet Harrington

Well, as usual, I'm late in wishing you a happy birthday.   What I can't believe is all that singing going on without me????   :'( :'( :'( :'(

Diane Amberg

Uh, R.J.T . That must have been some birthday dinner....go back and read your post again, carefully. :laugh:   I'm not picking, I just thought it was funny. Good looking waiters perhaps?

Wilma

Bonnie M.

Happy Birthday, Roma Jean, "a day late and a dollar short!"

We were actually driving through Springfield a few days ago, on our way to Branson, and on our way home.  We met "all" of our children in Branson, and we had an early celebration for our 60th. anniversary, which is actually in August, but this time worked out better for everyone getting together.  We had a great time, of course.  Then, when we got back home, the hard drive on my computer went kaput, so that had to be replaced, and I just got it back this afternoon, so, that's my story and I'm sticking to it, for my reason for being "a day late with my greeting!"

Anyway, it sounded like you had a wonderful birthday!  Maybe they do just keep getting better and better?
Bonnie

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk