MSNBC Citizenship Test

Started by Mom70x7, July 02, 2008, 10:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Didn't know whether to put this here or in politics.

Part of the first paragraph of the article says:
QuoteIn October 2008 a new version of the U.S. citizenship test will be taken by all applicants. Could you pass it? The questions are usually selected from a list of 100 samples that prospective citizens can look at ahead of the interview.

Here's the link:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25461301/

W. Gray

That is a good general test.

Most people probably know that a stripe on the flag was to be added each time a state came into the Union but someone noticed after there was fifteen the flag would soon become unmanageable, so they went back to thirteen stripes.

When the flags are out at Grace Lawn cemetery I like to determine which has 48 stars, 49, or 50.
"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

Judy Harder

I answered 65% of questions correctly.

Thanks for the chance to answer these.
I was afraid I would have forgotten some of these.

I wasn't a good student in school.....I guess my reading and LIFE have helped me remember.
Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Diane Amberg

I got 100%, but I'll admit I guessed on 2. Just lucky.

sixdogsmom

I missed two, both I should have known but makes it 90%.
Edie

Dee Gee

I need to go back to school, I got only 80%
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk