Hi! My family is really interested in moving to Howard, Moline, or Severy, KS

Started by Samantha, June 30, 2008, 07:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Quote from: frawin on July 15, 2008, 10:03:10 AM
Roma, we love to stop at Lambert's (I think that is the name), home of the thrown rolls. Dan, I think you would like Lambert's they have people standing around in the dining room with pans of fresh baked dinner rolls, you signal to them and they throw the rolls across the room to you, they keep throwing until you catch one. The food is good also. Of couse my favorite stop in Springfield is Bass Pro, Springfield is the home for it.
Frank

Frank, Lambert's "home" is in Sikeston Missouri
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Quote from: flo on July 15, 2008, 03:33:25 PM

Frank, Lambert's "home" is in Sikeston Missouri

Miss Flo, Did I miss something in my post or were you just letting me know they, Lambert's have a place somewhere else. I love the way they serve the gimmes they pass out on a napkin. The first time we stopped there years ago, they came around with a big pan of fried Okra and asked me if i wanted any, I said I didn't have a plate or silverware, the guy pulled off a paper towel from a roll on the table and poured the Okra on it, and said I assume your fingers are clean.

flo

??? I was just letting you know that Lambert's, Home of the Throwed Rolls,  originated in Sikeston.  Just that that was the first location . . . No alterior motive, didn't mean anything sarcastic . . .
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

frawin

Joanna

Quote from: frawin on July 15, 2008, 04:55:02 PMFlo, I never take you as being sarcastic ...

Frank, that's gonna get you in trouble some day...  :D

Roma Jean Turner

I just had lunch at Lambert's Friday.  It was a 45 minute wait to get in.  We had meatloaf and cat fish, of course the rolls and then they came by with fried potatos and fried zuchini.  Dan, I like to go to the Branson Landing and eat at Famous Dave's barbeque and catfish.  If anyone is ever down this way and wants to meet, just give me  call.  I don't live very far from Bass Pro.  I go there sometimes to just people watch and look at the fish and waterfall.

heather_tyler_2014

i went on the 22nd of june it was beutiful in there (bass pro) the the big it was awesome and then the deer museum and everything just a very nice place there
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

Polly

Hi Samantha,

I read your message that you are interested in moving to Howard, Moline, or Severy area.  My fiance and myself are wanting to sell our house, we live in Severy approx. 2 miles north of Hwy 400.  We have a two story home it has 3 bedrooms two bath, an office, laundry room, dining area, living room, and kitchen. The kitchen and the dining area have laminate flooring.  The main bath have a shower/tub and the master bath has a whirlpool tub, both have tile floors, the laundry room also has tile.  The rest of the house has carpet.  We have propane, centeral heat and air.  The home sits on 20 acres with a pond.  The house was built around 1900 but is in good condition.  There was a new roof installed in 06.  If you are interested please let me know, if not thanks for your time.

Polly

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk