2nd Checked bag = $25

Started by Tobina+1, May 12, 2008, 01:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diane Amberg

Gee, thanks folks! We've got that trip to San Antonio coming up in November....gulp. I've already got my supply of quarters for the pay toilet on board, and I memorized the safety rules so I won't have to pay for that. I understand you have to put dimes in the overhead slot for a reading light, so I'll have some by then, and I'll take my own book. I'll squeeze a few clothes in my roll on so I won't have to check anything and I'll put everything else in my big purse. ;D ;D ;D Bring it on!!!   

Bonnie M.

We're going to be flying to Tulsa a week from Friday, from San Diego.  Hopefully, our plane will leave on time, and we will arrive in Tulsa somewhere around the correct time.  We will bring a sandwich with us, but have to buy the water in the airport, as those of you know, who fly a lot.
Bonnie

srkruzich

Quote from: Teresa on May 15, 2008, 04:06:06 PM
Just got here in Kentucky.. via 2 flights and a layover in Chicago.
As far as the flights..It was smooth and went without incident.

But.. without me knowing it..( until I checked into my hotel)  they opened my suitcase.. breaking off one of my locking handles on the side of my NEW hard case suitcase.. apparently dumped all my contents out.. ( took out and disposed of  my can of Comet that I always take cause I have a phobia of showers and bathtubs that are "not clean" ) and breaking some of my makeup .. smashing  my hat ( that I had so gingerly packed with care) and literally wading everything back up and squishing it back in my suitcase.

You have no idea the fury I felt when I opened my suitcase and found what I found. ( with the slip of paper of course informing me of their search.. ) we all know that a new can of Comet is a very dangerous thing to have in the cargo section of a plane. WHATEVER!! >:(
If they wanted the damned can of Comet.. fine.. take it! I don't care about that... And to randomly search suitcases...? Fine.. Do it if that is what they feel they have to do...
But to dump everything back in all waded up ..take my cowboy hat  and just crunch it all up and ruin it...and break my suitcase..and to be so rough as to break my powder and blush loose from the compacts is totally inexcusable.  >:(

I am so sick of people not caring about anything that belongs to anyone.
Mad mad mad... that is what I am about this.

FIle a damage claim with the airline. Their responsible for damage to your stuff.
Curb your politician.  We have leash laws you know.

Teresa

I did.. even thought they said it will do no good..
BOttom line... They said that they are NOT liable.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk