Our Forum Family

Started by Teresa, June 28, 2008, 02:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mom70x7

Indygal - are you sure you're not related to Teresa? And both of you to my Jim?  :D  ;) ;)

All of you guys talk in paragraphs - even chapters!  ;D  ;D  ;D

And, sixdogsmom, you're right. It is VERY difficult to have an opposing political view on the forum.

I come from a large family - 6 of us girls, along with our baby brother - so I'm very used to not agreeing.  :D   ;D   :D

Take a breather, sixdogsmom, then come back. You are loved and needed and enjoyed.

Catwoman

OK, Indygal...I have to laugh...I just posted on the BHO thread...and it sounds like I was almost quoting you word for word...only I didn't read you until AFTER I had posted.  Sure wish I would have done my homework before spouting...you said it much better than I did!

And, SDM, I totally agree with the others...don't go away permenently, please?  You are representing the views of the opposing side, which is a vitally necessary element in any intelligent discussion...this wouldn't be much of a forum if we were all just little clones of the Hillary camp...OK, I'll get off dissing the woman!...it's just that she makes such a convenient target, now that she's totally out of the running! :-)  Hope we read you again soon, SDM. :-)

Teresa

Quote from: Catwoman on June 29, 2008, 10:25:41 PM
.this wouldn't be much of a forum if we were all just little clones of the Hillary camp...

Hissss Hissss Spitt Hissssss

;D ;D
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Catwoman

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk