Accidents

Started by Mom70x7, June 22, 2008, 04:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Gee

Eureka teenager killed in crash identified
BY JOE RODRIGUEZ
The Wichita Eagle
Authorities have identified the Eureka teenager who was killed in a Friday crash that also injured four other Eureka High School students.

Jace Ross, 15, died in the crash, which occurred at about 11:45 p.m. on a gravel road five miles south of Eureka. Ross was a passenger in the vehicle, a 1995 Toyota 4 Runner.

According to authorities, the driver, 16-year-old Cassi Bechtle, was going north on P Road when she lost control of the vehicle partly because of an approaching vehicle.

The Toyota left the road and overturned three times, causing all five teens to be ejected, according to the Greenwood County Sheriff's Office.

Ross was pronounced dead at the scene. The other teens were taken to Wesley Medical Center, where two -- Bechtle and 15-year-old Dakota Brubaker -- were listed in fair condition this morning.

The other two teens -- 16-year-old Jessie Osborn and 16-year-old Tyler Thole -- were listed in critical condition.

Prior to the crash, authorities said that the teens had attended a fundraising event at Eureka High School that involved taking pledges from local businesses and then walking around a track at Eureka High School.
Learn from the mistakes of others You can't live long enough to make them all yourself

heather_tyler_2014

ok now getting back to the other accident that everybody kinda forgot about.........................ok the wreck out by p&j's that was sean murphy a graduate from west elk this year ......he pulled out of?????????????? p&j's,toot's,the carwash, me i'd say it was toots but i dont know and was clipped by a semi so please keep the family's in eureka that were hurt and the sean murphy family in your prayers (im not sure if he was hurt or not......i just now it would be scary to be hit by a semi) ok now that is what i know this what you'll now know also.
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

flo

Dakota Brubaker was dismissed from the hospital yesterday.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Mom70x7

Thanks, Heather and Flo, for the updates.

I hadn't forgotten about the other accident, the Eureka kids just took my breath away.

heather_tyler_2014

Quote from: tyler_heather_2014 on June 25, 2008, 07:42:44 AM
ok now getting back to the other accident that everybody kinda forgot about.........................ok the wreck out by p&j's that was sean murphy a graduate from west elk this year ......he pulled out of?????????????? p&j's,toot's,the carwash, me i'd say it was toots but i dont know and was clipped by a semi so please keep the family's in eureka that were hurt and the sean murphy family in your prayers (im not sure if he was hurt or not......i just now it would be scary to be hit by a semi) ok now that is what i know this what you'll now know also.

ok i was informed that it wasnt  sean murphy that was in the car wreck and that it was nick murphy and his wife caroline and the 6th month old son isaiac.....................nobody hurt and justnick had a burn under his arm from the air bag
Sword with a double edged blade...it'll cut you either way.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk