Lazybear's magic wand

Started by flo, June 25, 2008, 05:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

I purchased a new printer/fax/copier/scanner from our own Lazybear and couldn't get the darn thing to work. >:( I read, reread, making sure I had installed and programed it correctly, unloaded and reloaded my paper tray till I was afraid I'd wear it out, read everything there was under the "troubleshooting" section of the instruction book, finally  :-\ :-\ called my trusted computer expert, a/k/a Lazybear (Marvin) Computers.  Told him my problem, he said what it could be, would be here either tomorrow or Fri. apologized for my having problems with it, I hung up and WA-LAA it started working so  ::) I called him back and told him problem, whatever it was, was solved and thanks but a housecall was not necessary.  He asked that I tell all my forum friends that he is able to make repairs with magic over the phone . . . and HA HA HA, YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D DO THIS, DID YOU LAZYBEAR???  I am very pleased with the way it works NOW.  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Judy Harder

Today, I want to make a difference.
Here I am Lord, use me!

Teresa

I wonder if I just call Ed McMahon and talk to him abo.....................................

Nahhhhh  never mind.. :-[
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Tobina+1

That always seems to happen to me, too!  The other day I was having internet problems, sat on hold for 5 minutes, and when I finally got a customer service person on the phone... wah-la.  It started working before she even asked for my phone number.

But, I've had customers call me and as soon as I start talking to them, they say "nevermind it works now".  I always tell them I have a magic wand, too!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk