SOMETHING TO PONDER

Started by flo, June 19, 2008, 03:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

Why can one careless match start a forest fire but it takes a whole box to start a camp fire?

A good friend is like a good bra - Hard to find; Supportive; Comfortable; Always close to your heart.

GARDEN RULE.  The best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it.  If it comes out easily, it was a valuable plant.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

pam

Boy that last one is the truth lol
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

flo

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press "Ctrl Alt Delete" and start over?

Remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

If raising children was going to be easy it never would have started with something called "labor".

Brain cells come and brain cells go but fat cells live forever.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

dnalexander

Not Perfect, Still the Best

Recently I have seen and probably participated in some heated arguments on the forum. I enjoy the debate but in the interest of equal time I would like to point out some positives.

Love them or hate them despite the flaws, failings, etc. Even our worst President never ran the country in to the ground. Even at our worst we are still better than any place else.

Some places may beat us in some areas, but overall we are still the best place to live on earth. There is no country in the world that I would break the law to get into.

Despite our differences Americans agree on more than we disagree. Thank God and the founding fathers for the wisdom they have given us. "We the People in order to form a more perfect Union..."

That said, in your corners and come out fighting.

David

pam

Lol, Don't see anything to disagree with ya on DN!
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk