Come on you guys let's talk

Started by Janet Harrington, June 12, 2006, 08:01:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janet Harrington

Isn't there anyone else that can post things?  I miss reading anything anyone wants to post.  Post, please.

Mom70x7

Do you think people are afraid to post because someone might realize they have an opinion?  ???

Or . . . maybe they just like everything you say  ;D so you've become our own Welcome Wagon?  :D :D :D

Teresa

Quote from: Mom70x7 on June 13, 2006, 10:43:15 AM
Or . . . maybe they just like everything you say  ;D so you've become our own Welcome Wagon?  :D :D :D

Eeeewwwwww~~~ :P
For the love of Pete.. DON'T tell her that!! She will NEVER be quiet.. lol
Seriously....
Posting isn't necessarily about having anything important to say... it is about talking and sharing and chatting..and *giving someone a hard time??** (grinning)

The issues and facts and *happenings* don't have to be here in Howard either..
Wherever you live ... tell us what you are doing .. what is going on with your summer.. your kids.. family..kind of like writing and sharing small letters...and hopefully others will join in and answer and add to it...
A working "family forum" is a wonderful thing to have.. but like anything, if no one chips in to help and contribute, it will soon die...

I will soon .. after this week, be telling you about Derek and Rochell's wedding.. and anyone that knows me ..knows I will have a few pictures ... lol
Right now I am being swamped with massages to do, so it will have to be later on .. BUT I will get to it...
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

Mom70x7

Well . . . you gotta admit (big sigh here) she really does a decent job of welcoming new members.  :o  ::)

:)  ;D  :)

Janet Harrington

Ah, Ha, Ms. T, 

See, someone does like me.  Someone does like me.  Someone does like me. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Teresa

Mom70x7

Caution!!!  ;)

Mommas always LIKE kids - that's part of the job description!  :D :D :D

emptynest

Well, I must say that I like checking the HOward forum after I have checked my 3-4 email addresses, the bank account that never has enough money in it, and after I talk to my own 3 children on msn.  It's a nice routine.  I admit I don't post very often, because I can't compete with the intelligent jokes that are on here from time to time, but I do enjoy listening to the banter. 

And by the way, I love my kids---even more now than I did yesterday and not because they are not living at home, but because I am proud that they have their own lives.......and are successful.  Having an empty nest isn't always fun---kinda lonely, but that's a whole different topic.  Thanks for encouraging the rest of us to talk and share.   Did I say that well enough, Janet and Teresa?

Teresa

You said that beautifully.. :)
Thanks for joining in... :-*

And I love my kids and my granddaughter more than anything in the whole universe.
And now I have another daughter in law... so I lucked out!
I have 2 wonderful sons and now.. 2 wonderful daughters...
Life is good... :)

Janet Harrington

Yes you did well, emptynest.  I just like to see what other people are saying and see if I agree with them.  I love my kids too.  I can put them outside when they annoy me.  Most of the time they just bark.  ha ha

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk