I wish Elk County would----------

Started by Wilma, June 17, 2008, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flo

think Ernie Jr. has been doing some dirt work on his own since moving here, hasn't he?
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

Teresa

Ernie Lackey is a great guy..and I am sure he will do a good job.
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History !

flo

having done basically this same kind of work and having managed his own business, I would think he's perfect for this job.
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

lola330

Well I guess I have no idea what's going on around here.   Who was the old boss and what happened to him/her?

hhjacobs

The old boss was Dick Scott. I understand he turned in hisresignation, I am told.

pepelect

I hope we start from ground up.   Or from the fence line in.  Have we ever done an assessment of the entire 700miles of roads? 

I think there needs to be a new plan with actual schedules of times when things are to be done and then publish those schedules.

Quit hauling gravel to bandaid the road base issues.  Fix the ditch, crown the road, then haul the gravel.

If there is a emergency have a plan for it.   Don't put it off for two or three years.

I would love to have a taxpayer input and a grade card. 

That way the elected officials would have a bench mark. 

The hired personel would have a goal. 

The taxpayer would feel more in the loop of what was going on.   

pepelect

Flint have you been here?  this thing is dead.

Flintauqua

No Pat, look again.  I actually revived this one after it was unconscious for two months. 

Now that I've responded to you, I'm sure it will die. ::) ;D

By the way, I do agree 100% with what you've said on topic here, and would like to reinterate that I don't think the commissioners are getting the quality of rock that they are paying for from all of their sources.  Maybe now is the time to investigate this issue.

pepelect

They will never open the MM quarry.   Get that through. Its never going to happen.   Besides why mine 30ft for 3' of good rock when you can get kind of good rock lots closer to the surface? 

Flintauqua

I'm not talking about opening MM.  Just that what they're paying for and what they are receiving may not be the same thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk