Why stress kills lol

Started by pam, June 16, 2008, 12:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pam

Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

sixdogsmom

I am disappointed in you Pam, I expected something Funny!  :laugh: :laugh:
Edie

pam

Actually SDM when I saw this it made me laugh! Guess I have a twisted sense of humor sometimes :P
Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy.
William Butler Yeats

W. Gray

"If one of the many corrupt...county-seat contests must be taken by way of illustration, the choice of Howard County, Kansas, is ideal." Dr. Everett Dick, The Sod-House Frontier, 1854-1890.
"One of the most expensive county-seat wars in terms of time and money lost..." Dr. Homer E Socolofsky, KSU

pam

Uh, I think I'm insulted. 
William Butler Yeats

Tobina+1

Every good woman already knows this...
STRESSED backwards spells... DESSERTS!!

flo

;D and that means, when you are STRESSED, eat DESSERTS  ;D
MY GOAL IS TO LIVE FOREVER. SO FAR, SO GOOD !

flo

Quote from: W. Gray on June 16, 2008, 03:32:23 PM
Or perhaps narcissism.

I don't get what you are referring to.  Guess I'm kinda thick skulled, so would you please explain why and how you came up with this????

pam

think he's tryin to say I'm rude selfish and stuck on myself , I don't know.
William Butler Yeats

flo

I know what "narcissism" means, I just don't get why he thought it described you or what you were saying?  It just don't fit.  AND anybody that knows you knows that of all the words that may describe you, "narcissism" sure isn't one of them by any means. I was just rather ticked off at the comment.  Then again, maybe he is "stressed"  ;D ;D ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk